- Multilingual DVDs and CDs
Public libraries in Saskatchewan have film, music and language learning DVDs and CDs in a variety of languages. To browse multilingual DVDs and CDs, follow the steps:
1) Go to SILS Catalogue Advanced Search.
2) Click the yellow Option Set- Change | Reset box, and in the pop-up screen, select a language in the Languages menu, and then click Set Search Options.
3) Enter the DVD (or CD) into the search box.
4) Click Go! to search.
5) Browse the DVD or CD titles in the search result.
6) Request a DVD or CD by clicking Place Request.
7) Follow the instructions to complete the request.
8) The DVD(s) or CD(s) you request will be sent to the library branch you specified. And you will get a notice via email or phone when the requested items are available for pickup.